AquaTru Reverse Osmosis Counter Water Filtration System
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
FREE Standard Delivery (3-5 business days)
We love this filter. It is easy to use and the water tastes great
Holy cow, this is a masterpiece. I've bad a burkey, I've had multiple ispring under sink RO systems, and while they held a lot more water, they do not compare to the convenience of this device. Even though the shape is odd, not having to hook up a bunch of tubes and a tank and worry about plumbing related disasters because I'm not a plumber is much appreciated. The device is great for travel too. Anyone with a small apartment will love this thing.
Wonderful product. The water is as good or better than any bottled water I have purchased. Best of all no plastic bottles to have to recycle or possibly end up in a landfill. Bravo Aqua Tru. I have cats which is the main reason I bought it. Nothing is too good for My family
It's a sleek machine, barely makes a noise. I live in central FL and city water here has a sulfur smell and taste. It also is hard water. We moved and our regular filter did not fit the new place's faucet. That old one (it was an Aquasana one) did a relatively good job improving the quality of the water, but the hardness was still there. However, with this new filter, the water has a bottled water quality to it: no hardness, no sulfur smell or taste. I have had this filter for a couple of days now and am very happy with my purchase.Just make sure to follow the instructions. Make sure to fit the filters very well. I noticed that pushing them down as you twist them clockwise works best, but don't stop when you think the arrows are meeting and you meet resistance. At some point, I wanted to make sure they were very tight and noticed that they were not actually tightened all the way: there is actually a thud/click when they are all the way and the arrows meet perfectly or pass over the other a bit. This is nowhere in the manual and might explain why some reviews talk about leaks, Idk.Also, make sure the tanks are well positioned. When taking the tap water off and on, it sometimes messes the fit of the filtered water tank in front of it, so I had to make sure to fit it back on the base again. I think that might also explain some of the people talking about leaks. Those reviews did make me almost not get it, but I am now very glad that I decided to get the AquaTru filter. I guess just follow the manual. An old job of mine was basically giving instructions for others to follow. You have no idea the amazing inability of a lot of people to follow basic instructions. Just make sure you do.The only con I can think of is the price. The company could make it and the filters less expensive. However, compared to a under-the-sink system plus paying a plumber to install it, I guess the price is competitive. Just make it cheaper without compromising quality, please.
AquaTru Reverse Osmosis Counter Top Water Filtration System with BPA Free Clean Water Tank
- Digital display indicates you when it is time to change filters
- Removable dispensary tank fits in the refrigerator for cooling
- Easy-to-use dispensing button for quick and convenient usage
- No installation necessary
- 4-Stage Ultra Reverse Osmosis Purification Process 1. Mechanical Pre-Filter: Removes sediments and cloudiness (turbidity) from water. 2. Activated Carbon Pre-Filter: Removes more than 99% of chlorine and chloramines. 3. High-Efficient Reverse Osmosis Filter: Removes toxic inorganic contaminants including Lead and Chromium 6 4. Activated Coconut Shell Carbon VOC Filter: Removes toxic organic chemicals, which ensures great tasting water.
- Digital display tells you when it's time to change filters
- Easy-to-use dispensing button makes filling up your glass or water bottle fast and convenient
- Long-lasting filters
- Fits under any standard kitchen cabinet
- Removable dispensary tank, you can store in the refrigerator for cold water
- Completely portable
- No expensive plumbing or installation necessary
- Produces 3/4 Gal. of water every 12-minutes
- Automatic shutoff sensor for filter housing makes it impossible to accidentally change filter while unit is running
- Internal pump maintains a high psi for consistent high rejection rate, no fluctuation of rejection rate due to changing municipal water pressure, or old pipes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.